Today, we bring you a couple of women that you've met before on our blog. Sara McCoy was featured in our October Cooped Up Confession where she talked about faith and family. Brianna Hall is our guest blogger from Fabulous in the South who brings us fun fashion and beauty tips from the rodeo road.
Sara McCoy and Jodi Best
(Sara McCoy (wife of PBR Bull Rider and Amazing Race Contestant, Cord McCoy) is joined by her very stylish and business savvy sis, Jodi Best. These sisters own the online boutique, Pretty Western , and also showcase monthly "The Market" in their hometown of Exira, Iowa where they bring together furniture, fashion and products from local artisans.)
1. This denim dress is one that I particularly love. I feel one can't ever go wrong when it comes to denim. It's timeless and pretty western! :) The simplicity of this piece makes it fun to dress up or keep casual and I love that it pairs great with boots, flats, or wedges!
2. A fun graphic tee is my go-to casual piece. They are so fun to layer with blazers, kimonos, denim and even plaid button-downs. And they're diverse enough to pair with all different bottoms.
3. Rompers are really fun and extremely popular this season. This romper is one my favorites because of it's comfortable elastic waistline and floral print. I also find this piece a fun one to dress up or keep casual.
4. Denim again! I love this denim top for many reasons especially for its classic pearl snaps and bright colored embroidery. There are so many options for this shirt and that's why I love it. This is a shirt that is classy enough to belt and dress up with skinnies and boots, but at the same time it has a classic enough look to wear while competing.
5. These open toe leather booties are my spring must have. I find myself wearing these with everything from dresses to shorts and jeans. My favorite aspect is they add the perfect amount of 'western flair' to any outfit.
*All of these items will be up on the Pretty Western website soon! Make sure to check back!
(Fashion blogger for Fabulous in the South and girlfriend of Professional Team Roper- Cole Bigbee)
I'm pretty minimal when it comes to fashion... shocking, I know!! I like to be comfortable but still look put together. I stay pretty busy and always on the go, so my outfits need to be functional! I like to dress these simple pieces up with accessories.
1. I cannot live without my gold aviator Ray-Bans. This style goes with just about everything!
2. MIDI tank dress. I literally have this dress in every color!! It's so comfy, classy and flattering!! I can dress it up with heels or keep it casual with sneakers or flip flops. This is my go to piece during the summer!!! Definitely a must have!
3. A fabulous kimono!! I'm obsessed with kimonos!! Similar ones are found here.
4. My new boyfriend shorts from Target. They are perfect for an outdoor event!
5. I love a good fedora. I'm always outside and us girls need to protect our skin! My J. Crew Panama hat is my favorite!
I'm loving Charlie One Horse's new line of fedoras!
Stay Fabulous- Brianna Hall Fabulous in the South
Stay tuned because we will continue to bring fun stuff to our readers from more beautiful women!
The Cooped Up Cowboy's Wife