The Cooped Up Cowboy's Wives wanted to bring our friends a fun little fashion feature showcasing some beautiful and sweet ladies of the rodeo world. These gorgeous women listed out their top 5 faves for spring that they can't live without whether it's on the rodeo road or holding down the ranch. Tiffany McGhan and Lexi Mauney, thank you so much for letting us dig into your beauty and fashion loves!
(Girlfriend of World Champion Calf Roper-Tuf Cooper and Fashion Photographer and Writer of Fashion Posse)
1. My Cowgirl Justice wraps- These wraps are awesome for the rodeo road! I have 4 different colors. They're perfect to have in the truck if you get cold and great to take up to the stands to wrap up with at the morning slacks and then sit on when it warms up.
2. My Rock & Roll Cowgirl riding jeans- I think I have about 10 pairs of these. They are by far the best pair of riding jeans I've ever had. When we're on the road, part of my job is to keep the horses in shape, so I ride every day. A good pair of comfortable jeans is a must. I also have a few pair that are long so I can wear them with wedges and high heeled boots.
3. A good wedge- They are great for rodeos because you get the height of a heel but they're easier to walk with on the rocks and a lot more comfortable. This pair is my current favorite. Lucky Brand has some cute basic wedges that go with everything.
4. My Lane Boots- A great pair of boots can make a simple outfit look like an awesome outfit! One of the reasons I work for this company is that their boots are by far the most comfortable boots I've ever worn! They have a gel insole in them that makes it feel like you're wearing your favorite pair of Nikes. This pair is from their Double D line, they're called the Glitter Gulch. They are my favorite mostly because of the high heel but they're also an amazing piece of art work.
5. My basic T- If you haven't noticed that my thing is comfort, then you will now. When I find something I like I usually buy it in every color. This T-shirt from Nordstrom Rack is the best basic T I've found and it comes in 7 different colors that I know of :). I like them because you can put a scarf and a fedora on to dress it up a little or just wear it to go ride in. I usually pack a bunch of cute clothes and end up wearing my comfy T’s the most.
(Wife of World Champion Bull Rider- J.B. Mauney and barrel racing competitor)
1. My leather leggings- I always pack a pair of leather leggings everywhere I go. You can dress up any outfit with this look. From tank top, to blouse, to denim jacket. I have wore these three outfits numerous times. Comfy & cute all year around!
2. My nude lipsticks- When it comes to lipstick, I have a variety of nude colors. This way I can wear it with any outfit.
3. My fringe purse- One of my weaknesses.. A Purse! I have a variety but if you can tell, I love fringe!!
4. My fringe boots and moccasins- And more fringe, LOL! You can dress up any outfit all year around with these Liberty Black boots & Minnetonka moccasins. I always have at least one pair packed in my bag when we travel. I mainly wear them when we travel to bull ridings to watch my husband.
5. My cowboy boots and cowboy hat- My Lucchese boots are pretty much a necessity around our house. I got to enter a few rodeos this spring while my husband was on break healing up, so my American Hat is what I competed in. I've been enjoying springtime & I'm ready to enjoy every minute of this summer!
Check back with us next Monday to see the next two rodeo ladies that will be giving us their Top 5 Faves!!!
Cooped Up Cowboy's Wife
*All photos are courtesy of Tiffany McGhan and Lexie Mauney.